Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!
Name: Architectural Drafting and Design 7th Edition
Author: Alan Jefferis, David A. Madsen, David P. Madsen
Type: Test Bank
From Chapters: 01-44 (Complete Chapters), Odds and Evens
The file contains COMPLETE Test Bank questions to ALL chapters in the main textbook.
Test Bank contains questions and answers that Professors will use them as questions in the quizzes/ exams.
Answers in test bank always provide with hints, explainations, and sometimes the steps or “work done” to complete the problem.
As far as I know, you can’t buy this unless you teach the course.
This test bank is a must have, as it:
:: Provides you with test questions that professors will use on the exams right out of this test bank.
:: Well prepared to every exam;
:: To double check your own questions and complete your quizzes, exams, and homework assignments faster and more accurately;
:: Saves you the hassle and stress of student life.
:: Increases you chances of passing expensive courses with a good grade.
:: Is a great investment toward graduation.
:: The digital download allows for Immediate delivery.
You will be able to download the file immediatly after payment is submitted. The download link will appear at the checkout page and it will be emailed to as well.
Complete Test Bank Content:
Part I: INTRODUCTION TO ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN AND DRAFTING.
1. The World of Professional Architecture.
2. Architectural Drafting Format.
3. United States National CAD Standard.
4. Computer-Aided Design and Drafting in Architecture.
5. Architectural Lines and Text.
6. Sketching Applications.
7. Construction Procedures.
Part II: RESIDENTIAL DESIGN.
8. Construction Specifications.
9. Guidelines and Required Codes that Affect Building Design.
10. Room Relationships and Sizes.
11. Exterior Design Factors.
12. Conservation and Environmental Design and Construction.
Part III: SITE PLANNING.
13. Site Orientation.
14. Legal Descriptions and Site Plan Requirements.
15. Site Plan Layout.
Part IV: THE FLOOR PLAN.
16. Floor Plan Symbols.
17. Floor Plan Dimensions and Notes.
18. Floor Plan Layout.
Part V: SUPPLEMENTAL FLOOR PLAN DRAWINGS.
19. Electrical Plans.
20. Plumbing Plans.
21. Heating, Ventilating, and Air-Conditioning.
Part VI: ROOF PLANS.
22. Roof Plan Components.
23. Roof Plan Layout. Part VII: ELEVATIONS.
24. Introduction to Elevations.
25. Elevation Layout and Drawing Techniques.
26. Millwork and Cabinet Technology, Cabinet Elevations, and Layout.
Part VIII: FRAMING METHODS AND PLANS.
27. Environmentally Friendly Framing Methods.
28. Structural Components of Framed Construction.
29. Design Criteria for Structural Loading.
30. Sizing Joists and Rafters Using Span Tables.
31. Determining Beam Sizes.
32. Drawing Framing Plans.
Part IX: FOUNDATION PLANS.
33. Foundation Systems.
34. Floor Systems and Foundation Support.
35. Foundation Plan Layout.
Part X: WALL SECTIONS AND DETAILS.
36. Sectioning Basics.
37. Section Layout.
38. Alternative Layout Techniques.
39. Stair Construction and Layout.
40 Fireplace Construction and Layout.
Part XI: COMMERCIAL DRAFTING.
41. Building Codes and Commercial Design.
42. Common Commercial Construction Materials.
43. Commercial Construction Projects.
44. Commercial Drafting. Glossary. Index.
All items are AAA quality. Not just like those offered by others. I will reply all emails. Satisfaction guaranteed! You will not regret buying it!