This set includes following manuals:
1. An Introduction to Management Science: Quantitative Approach, 15th Edition Solutions Manual
2. An Introduction to Management Science: Quantitative Approach, 15th Edition Test Bank
Name: An Introduction to Management Science: Quantitative Approach, 15th Edition
Author: David R. Anderson; Dennis J. Sweeney; Thomas A. Williams; Jeffrey D. Camm; James J. Cochran; Michael J. Fry; Jeffrey W. Ohlmann
Type: Solutions Manual and Test Bank
From Chapters: 01-21 (Complete Chapters), Odds and Evens
The file contains COMPLETE worked solutions to ALL chapters and ALL questions in the main textbook, It also contains COMPLETE Test Bank questions to ALL chapters in the main textbook.
They also show the steps or “work done” to complete the problem. Solutions are always provided with hints.
As far as I know, you can’t buy this unless you teach the course.
Having this solution manual and Test Bank will allow you:
:: Provides you with test questions that professors will use on the exams right out of this test bank.
:: Provides you with accurate answers to all problems, evens and odds.
:: Saves you the hassle and stress of student life.
:: Increases you chances of passing expensive courses with a good grade.
:: Is a great investment toward graduation.
:: The digital download allows for Immediate delivery.
You will be able to download the file immediatly after payment is submitted. The download link will appear at the checkout page and it will be emailed to as well.
Complete Solutions Manual and Test Bank Content:
2. An Introduction to Linear Programming.
3. Linear Programming: Sensitivity Analysis and Interpretation of Solution.
4. Linear Programming Applications in Marketing, Finance, and Operations Management.
5. Advanced Linear Programming Applications.
6. Distribution and Network Models.
7. Integer Linear Programming.
8. Nonlinear Optimization Models.
9. Project Scheduling: PERT/CPM.
10. Inventory Models.
11. Waiting Line Models.
13. Decision Analysis.
14. Multicriteria Decisions.
15. Time Series Analysis and Forecasting.
16. Markov Processes.
17. Linear Programming: Simplex Method
18. Simplex-Based Sensitivity Analysis and Duality
19. Solutions Procedures for Transportation and Assignment Problems
20. Minimal Spanning Tree
21. Dynamic Programming
All items are AAA quality. Not just like those offered by others. I will reply all emails. Satisfaction guaranteed! You will not regret buying it!