Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!
Name: Accounting Information Systems: The Crossroads of Accounting and IT, 2nd Edition
Author: Donna Kay, Ali Ovlia
Type: Test Bank
From Chapters: 01-16 (Complete Chapters), Odds and Evens
The file contains COMPLETE Test Bank questions to ALL chapters in the main textbook.
Test Bank contains questions and answers that Professors will use them as questions in the quizzes/ exams.
Answers in test bank always provide with hints, explainations, and sometimes the steps or “work done” to complete the problem.
As far as I know, you can’t buy this unless you teach the course.
This test bank is a must have, as it:
:: Provides you with test questions that professors will use on the exams right out of this test bank.
:: Well prepared to every exam;
:: To double check your own questions and complete your quizzes, exams, and homework assignments faster and more accurately;
:: Saves you the hassle and stress of student life.
:: Increases you chances of passing expensive courses with a good grade.
:: Is a great investment toward graduation.
:: The digital download allows for Immediate delivery.
You will be able to download the file immediatly after payment is submitted. The download link will appear at the checkout page and it will be emailed to as well.
Complete Test Bank Content:
PART I. ENTERPRISE ACCOUNTING SYSTEMS: PEOPLE, PROCESSES, AND TECHNOLOGY
1. Accounting System Insights
2. Accounting Databases
3. Accounting Interface: Database Forms, Queries, and Reports
4. Accounting Systems and Business Processes
5. Business Processes: Purchasing, Sales, and Payroll Cycles
6. Integrated Enterprise Systems and Cloud Computing
PART II. ACCOUNTING AND INTELLIGENCE SYSTEMS
7. Accounting and Business Intelligence
8. Accounting and Sustainability Intelligence
9. XBRL: Intelligent Business Reporting
PART III. SECURITY, CONTROLS, AND RISK
10. Fraud and Internal Control
12. The Risk Intelligent Enterprise: Enterprise Risk Management
PART IV. DESIGNING AND DEVELOPING ACCOUNTING SYSTEMS
13. Accounting System Development
14. Database Design: ERD, REA, and SQL
PART V. ENTERPRISE ACCOUNTING SYSTEMS: CAPSTONE
15. Emerging Trends and Technologies (Online Chapter)
16. Accounting Systems in Action: Live Projects (Online Chapter)
All items are AAA quality. Not just like those offered by others. I will reply all emails. Satisfaction guaranteed! You will not regret buying it!