This set includes following manuals:
1. Accounting Information Systems: The Crossroads of Accounting and IT, 2nd Edition Solutions Manual
2. Accounting Information Systems: The Crossroads of Accounting and IT, 2nd Edition Test Bank
Name: Accounting Information Systems: The Crossroads of Accounting and IT, 2nd Edition
Author: Donna Kay, Ali Ovlia
Type: Solutions Manual and Test Bank
From Chapters: 01-16 (Complete Chapters), Odds and Evens
The file contains COMPLETE worked solutions to ALL chapters and ALL questions in the main textbook, It also contains COMPLETE Test Bank questions to ALL chapters in the main textbook.
They also show the steps or “work done” to complete the problem. Solutions are always provided with hints.
As far as I know, you can’t buy this unless you teach the course.
Having this solution manual and Test Bank will allow you:
:: Provides you with test questions that professors will use on the exams right out of this test bank.
:: Provides you with accurate answers to all problems, evens and odds.
:: Saves you the hassle and stress of student life.
:: Increases you chances of passing expensive courses with a good grade.
:: Is a great investment toward graduation.
:: The digital download allows for Immediate delivery.
You will be able to download the file immediatly after payment is submitted. The download link will appear at the checkout page and it will be emailed to as well.
Complete Solutions Manual and Test Bank Content:
PART I. ENTERPRISE ACCOUNTING SYSTEMS: PEOPLE, PROCESSES, AND TECHNOLOGY
1. Accounting System Insights
2. Accounting Databases
3. Accounting Interface: Database Forms, Queries, and Reports
4. Accounting Systems and Business Processes
5. Business Processes: Purchasing, Sales, and Payroll Cycles
6. Integrated Enterprise Systems and Cloud Computing
PART II. ACCOUNTING AND INTELLIGENCE SYSTEMS
7. Accounting and Business Intelligence
8. Accounting and Sustainability Intelligence
9. XBRL: Intelligent Business Reporting
PART III. SECURITY, CONTROLS, AND RISK
10. Fraud and Internal Control
12. The Risk Intelligent Enterprise: Enterprise Risk Management
PART IV. DESIGNING AND DEVELOPING ACCOUNTING SYSTEMS
13. Accounting System Development
14. Database Design: ERD, REA, and SQL
PART V. ENTERPRISE ACCOUNTING SYSTEMS: CAPSTONE
15. Emerging Trends and Technologies (Online Chapter)
16. Accounting Systems in Action: Live Projects (Online Chapter)
All items are AAA quality. Not just like those offered by others. I will reply all emails. Satisfaction guaranteed! You will not regret buying it!