Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!
Name: Accounting Information Systems, 14th Global Edition
Author: Paul J. Steinbart, Marshall B. Romney
Type: Test Bank
From Chapters: 01-22 (Complete Chapters), Odds and Evens
The file contains COMPLETE Test Bank questions to ALL chapters in the main textbook.
Test Bank contains questions and answers that Professors will use them as questions in the quizzes/ exams.
Answers in test bank always provide with hints, explainations, and sometimes the steps or “work done” to complete the problem.
As far as I know, you can’t buy this unless you teach the course.
This test bank is a must have, as it:
:: Provides you with test questions that professors will use on the exams right out of this test bank.
:: Well prepared to every exam;
:: To double check your own questions and complete your quizzes, exams, and homework assignments faster and more accurately;
:: Saves you the hassle and stress of student life.
:: Increases you chances of passing expensive courses with a good grade.
:: Is a great investment toward graduation.
:: The digital download allows for Immediate delivery.
You will be able to download the file immediatly after payment is submitted. The download link will appear at the checkout page and it will be emailed to as well.
Complete Test Bank Content:
Part I: Conceptual Foundations of Accounting Information Systems
1. Accounting Information Systems: An Overview
2. Overview of Transaction Processing and Enterprise -Resource Planning Systems
3. Systems Documentation Techniques
4. Relational Databases
Part II: Control and Audit of Accounting Information Systems
6. Computer Fraud and Abuse Techniques
7. Control and Accounting Information Systems
8. Controls for Information Security
9. Confidentiality and Privacy Controls
10. Processing Integrity and Availability Controls
11. Auditing Computer-Based Information Systems
Part III: Accounting Information Systems Applications
12. The Revenue Cycle: Sales to Cash Collections
13. The Expenditure Cycle: Purchasing to Cash Disbursements
14. The Production Cycle
15. The Human Resources Management and Payroll Cycle
16. General Ledger and Reporting System
Part IV: The REA Data Model
17. Database Design Using the REA Data Model
18. Implementing an REA Model in a Relational Database
19. Special Topics in REA Modeling
Part V: The Systems Development Process
20. Introduction to Systems Development and Systems Analysis
21. AIS Development Strategies
22. Systems Design, Implementation, and Operation
All items are AAA quality. Not just like those offered by others. I will reply all emails. Satisfaction guaranteed! You will not regret buying it!