This set includes following manuals:
1. Accounting Information Systems, 14th Global Edition Solutions Manual
2. Accounting Information Systems, 14th Global Edition Test Bank
Name: Accounting Information Systems, 14th Global Edition
Author: Paul J. Steinbart, Marshall B. Romney
Type: Solutions Manual and Test Bank
From Chapters: 01-22 (Complete Chapters), Odds and Evens
The file contains COMPLETE worked solutions to ALL chapters and ALL questions in the main textbook, It also contains COMPLETE Test Bank questions to ALL chapters in the main textbook.
They also show the steps or “work done” to complete the problem. Solutions are always provided with hints.
As far as I know, you can’t buy this unless you teach the course.
Having this solution manual and Test Bank will allow you:
:: Provides you with test questions that professors will use on the exams right out of this test bank.
:: Provides you with accurate answers to all problems, evens and odds.
:: Saves you the hassle and stress of student life.
:: Increases you chances of passing expensive courses with a good grade.
:: Is a great investment toward graduation.
:: The digital download allows for Immediate delivery.
You will be able to download the file immediatly after payment is submitted. The download link will appear at the checkout page and it will be emailed to as well.
Complete Solutions Manual and Test Bank Content:
Part I: Conceptual Foundations of Accounting Information Systems
1. Accounting Information Systems: An Overview
2. Overview of Transaction Processing and Enterprise -Resource Planning Systems
3. Systems Documentation Techniques
4. Relational Databases
Part II: Control and Audit of Accounting Information Systems
6. Computer Fraud and Abuse Techniques
7. Control and Accounting Information Systems
8. Controls for Information Security
9. Confidentiality and Privacy Controls
10. Processing Integrity and Availability Controls
11. Auditing Computer-Based Information Systems
Part III: Accounting Information Systems Applications
12. The Revenue Cycle: Sales to Cash Collections
13. The Expenditure Cycle: Purchasing to Cash Disbursements
14. The Production Cycle
15. The Human Resources Management and Payroll Cycle
16. General Ledger and Reporting System
Part IV: The REA Data Model
17. Database Design Using the REA Data Model
18. Implementing an REA Model in a Relational Database
19. Special Topics in REA Modeling
Part V: The Systems Development Process
20. Introduction to Systems Development and Systems Analysis
21. AIS Development Strategies
22. Systems Design, Implementation, and Operation
All items are AAA quality. Not just like those offered by others. I will reply all emails. Satisfaction guaranteed! You will not regret buying it!