This set includes following manuals:
1. Accounting Information Systems 10th Edition Solutions Manual
2. Accounting Information Systems 10th Edition Test Bank
Name: Accounting Information Systems 10th Edition
Author: James A. Hall
Type: Solutions Manual and Test Bank
From Chapters: 01-16 (Complete Chapters), Odds and Evens
The file contains COMPLETE worked solutions to ALL chapters and ALL questions in the main textbook, It also contains COMPLETE Test Bank questions to ALL chapters in the main textbook.
They also show the steps or “work done” to complete the problem. Solutions are always provided with hints.
As far as I know, you can’t buy this unless you teach the course.
Having this solution manual and Test Bank will allow you:
:: Provides you with test questions that professors will use on the exams right out of this test bank.
:: Provides you with accurate answers to all problems, evens and odds.
:: Saves you the hassle and stress of student life.
:: Increases you chances of passing expensive courses with a good grade.
:: Is a great investment toward graduation.
:: The digital download allows for Immediate delivery.
You will be able to download the file immediatly after payment is submitted. The download link will appear at the checkout page and it will be emailed to as well.
Complete Solutions Manual and Test Bank Content:
Part I: OVERVIEW OF ACCOUNTING INFORMATION SYSTEMS.
1. The Information System: An Accountant’s Perspective.
2. Introduction to Transaction Processing.
3. Ethics, Fraud, and Internal Control.
Part II: TRANSACTION CYCLES AND BUSINESS PROCESSES.
4. The Revenue Cycle.
5. The Expenditure Cycle Part I: Purchases and Cash Disbursements Procedures.
6. The Expenditure Cycle Part II: Payroll Processing and Fixed Asset Procedures.
7. The Conversion Cycle.
8. Financial Reporting and Management Reporting Systems.
Part III: ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES IN ACCOUNTING INFORMATION.
9. Database Management Systems.
10. The REA Approach to Business Process Modeling.
11. Enterprise Resource Planning Systems.
12. Electronic Commerce Systems.
Part IV: SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES.
13. Systems Development and Program Change Activities.
Part V: COMPUTER CONTROLS AND AUDITING.
14. IT Controls Part I: Sarbanes-Oxley and IT Governance.
15. IT Controls Part II: Security and Access.
16. IT Controls Part III: Systems Development, Program Changes, Application Controls.
All items are AAA quality. Not just like those offered by others. I will reply all emails. Satisfaction guaranteed! You will not regret buying it!