Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!
Name: Accounting for Governmental & Nonprofit Entities 18th Edition
Author: Jacqueline Reck, Suzanne Lowensohn, Daniel Neely
Type: Test Bank
From Chapters: 01-17 (Complete Chapters), Odds and Evens
The file contains COMPLETE Test Bank questions to ALL chapters in the main textbook.
Test Bank contains questions and answers that Professors will use them as questions in the quizzes/ exams.
Answers in test bank always provide with hints, explainations, and sometimes the steps or “work done” to complete the problem.
As far as I know, you can’t buy this unless you teach the course.
This test bank is a must have, as it:
:: Provides you with test questions that professors will use on the exams right out of this test bank.
:: Well prepared to every exam;
:: To double check your own questions and complete your quizzes, exams, and homework assignments faster and more accurately;
:: Saves you the hassle and stress of student life.
:: Increases you chances of passing expensive courses with a good grade.
:: Is a great investment toward graduation.
:: The digital download allows for Immediate delivery.
You will be able to download the file immediatly after payment is submitted. The download link will appear at the checkout page and it will be emailed to as well.
Complete Test Bank Content:
1. Introduction to Accounting and Financial Reporting for Governmental and Not-for-Profit Entities
PART ONE: State and Local Governments
2. Principles of Accounting and Financial Reporting for State and Local Governments
3. Governmental Operating Statement Accounts; Budgetary Accounting
4. Accounting for Governmental Operating Activities—Illustrative Transactions and Financial Statements
5. Accounting for General Capital Assets and Capital Projects
6. Accounting for General Long-term Liabilities and Debt Service
7. Accounting for the Business-type Activities of State and Local Governments
8. Accounting for Fiduciary Activities— Agency and Trust Funds
9. Financial Reporting of State and Local Governments
PART TWO: Accountability for Public Funds
10. Analysis of Governmental Financial Performance
11. Auditing of Governmental and Not-for-Profit Organizations
12. Budgeting and Performance Measurement
PART THREE: Accounting and Financial Reporting for Not-for-Profit Organizations and the Federal Government
13. Accounting for Not-for-Profit Organizations
14. Not-for-Profit Organizations— Regulatory, Taxation, and Performance Issues
15. Accounting for Colleges and Universities
16. Accounting for Health Care Organizations
17. Accounting and Reporting for the Federal Government
All items are AAA quality. Not just like those offered by others. I will reply all emails. Satisfaction guaranteed! You will not regret buying it!