Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!
Name: CompTIA A+ Guide to IT Technical Support 9th Edition
Author: Jean Andrews, Joy Dark, Jill West
Type: Test Bank
From Chapters: 01-20, Appendix A, B, C (Complete Chapters), Odds and Evens
The file contains COMPLETE Test Bank questions to ALL chapters in the main textbook.
Test Bank contains questions and answers that Professors will use them as questions in the quizzes/ exams.
Answers in test bank always provide with hints, explainations, and sometimes the steps or “work done” to complete the problem.
As far as I know, you can’t buy this unless you teach the course.
This test bank is a must have, as it:
:: Provides you with test questions that professors will use on the exams right out of this test bank.
:: Well prepared to every exam;
:: To double check your own questions and complete your quizzes, exams, and homework assignments faster and more accurately;
:: Saves you the hassle and stress of student life.
:: Increases you chances of passing expensive courses with a good grade.
:: Is a great investment toward graduation.
:: The digital download allows for Immediate delivery.
You will be able to download the file immediatly after payment is submitted. The download link will appear at the checkout page and it will be emailed to as well.
Complete Test Bank Content:
1. First Look at Computer Parts and Tools.
2. Working Inside Desktop Computers and Laptops.
3. All About Motherboards.
4. Supporting Processors and Upgrading Memory.
5. Supporting the Power System and Troubleshooting Computers.
6. Supporting Hard Drives and Other Storage Devices.
7. Survey of Windows Features and Support Tools.
8. Installing Windows.
9. Supporting I/O Devices.
10. Maintaining Windows.
11. Optimizing Windows.
12. Troubleshooting Windows and Supporting Users.
13. Troubleshooting Windows Startup.
14. Connecting to and Setting up a Network.
15. Supporting Network Hardware.
16. Supporting Mobile Operating Systems.
17. Windows Resources on a Network.
18. Security Strategies.
19. Supporting Printers and Customizing a System.
20. Virtualization, Linux, and Mac OS X.
Appendix A: Safety Procedures and Environmental Concerns.
Appendix B: Entry Points for Windows Startup Processes.
Appendix C: CompTIA A+ Acronyms.
All items are AAA quality. Not just like those offered by others. I will reply all emails. Satisfaction guaranteed! You will not regret buying it!