Complete eTextbook Content:
PART A—COMPANIES AND COMPANY LAW
1. About Companies
2. Company Law
3. The Legal Nature of Companies
4. Companies and Business Planning
5. Constituting Companies
PART B—COMPANY MANAGEMENT AND GOVERNANCE
6. Managing Companies
7. Member Decision-Making
8. Members’ Meetings
9. Restrictions on Member Decision-Making
10. Company Directors and Other Officers
11. Directors’ Duties 1
12. Directors’ Duties 2
13. Directors’ Duties 3
14. Directors’ Duties 4
15. Consequences of Breach of Duty
16. Members’ Remedies
17. Reporting and Disclosure
PART C—CORPORATE FINANCE
18. Financing Companies
19. Shares and Shareholding 1
20. Shares and Shareholding 2
21. Securities and Takeovers
22. Financial Services and Markets
PART D—COMPANIES AND OUTSIDERS
23. Transacting by Companies
24. External Administration
25. Winding Up
PART E—REFERENCE MATERIALS
26. Case Studies and Problem Sets
27. Sample Company Documents
28. Legislation Extracts
TABLE OF CASES
TABLE OF LEGISLATION
Name: Commercial Applications of Company Law 2020, 21st Edition
Author: Pamela Hanrahan, Ian Ramsay, Geof Stapledon
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Commercial Applications of Company Law 2020, 21st Edition, by Pamela Hanrahan, Ian Ramsay, Geof Stapledon.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 997 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!
Price: $14.95 USD